Posted: August 15, 2017
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your Personal Data, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
We are Probe Lab, an independent laboratory focused on Internet education and innovation in ultrasound medicine. We provide internet and mobile application based services including the apps linked to below:
Information We Collect
Probe Lab collects information to operate our business and provide you with innovative educational and medical solutions related to ultrasonography. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (.e.g., username and password, email address, date of birth and your specialty).
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
- When you take surveys and enter challenges, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information.
- When we supplement your information, we collect additional Personal Data about you.
- At any time in any case, We will not collect precise real time information about the location of your mobile device.
How We Use Personal Data
Probe Lab uses the data we collect to operate our business, advertise and provide our products and Services, improve existing products and services, develop new products and services, and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to deliver advertising that may be more relevant to you.
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate our business and provide our Services to individuals and communities.
- Personalize experiences on our Services, better understand our users and gain consumer insights.
- Support research and academic research.
- Tailor our advertising and marketing.
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests.
How We Disclose Personal Data
Probe Lab is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
Probe Lab will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child’s account.
Third Parties We Don’t Own or Control